Our introductory programming course, Learn To Code, ran in MT 2022 this academic year.
Sessions are aimed at complete beginners, so no prior experience is necessary.
Updates and events can be found on the Learn to Code Facebook group.
- Who can attend? Students, visiting students, staff or alumni of Oxford or Oxford Brookes.
- What should I bring? You will need a fully-charged laptop or tablet.
- Will I be able to use a charger? Maybe. There will be a number of extension leads, but they will only cover those in the first two rows of Lecture Theatre A and those on the front right of Lecture Theatre B.
- How do I get into the Department? The entrance is the side entrance on Parks Road, a bit past the main entrance. We do not use any of the entrances on Keble Road.
- When should I arrive? Our first sessions are normally very popular and we have limited space, so we recommend you arrive to those 15 minutes early to avoid missing out.
Session Materials (2022)
The presentation notes and slides for previous sessions can be found below. Please note that these are not intended to be fully comprehensive on their own – that is the purpose of the lessons! – but should be enough to serve as a reminder of what was covered.